Island Fruit Cobbler
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Domino® Demerara Washed Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 to 6 cups fruit, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream or vanilla ice cream
Blend flour and sugar together. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly, being careful not to overmix. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 10x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine butter, sugar and salt in mixer bowl; blend on high speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs; continue beating on high speed for 1 additional minute. Combine flour and baking powder. Add to butter mixture in 3 batches, alternating with milk.
Spread batter evenly into prepared dish; top with fruit. Sprinkle fruit evenly with streusel topping.
Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Serve immediately with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.