Key Lime Tropical Smoothie
4 (6 oz.) servings
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks in pineapple juice, undrained
- 1 medium banana, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (16 oz.) container non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Key lime juice or regular lime juice
- 1/3 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- fresh lime slices (optional)
Combine pineapple chunks with juice and banana chunks in 9-inch pie pan. Freeze 1 hour or until chunks are solid, stirring occasionally to break up juice ice crystals.
Combine yogurt, lime juice, sugar and coconut extract, if using, in blender container. Blend well. With blender on HIGH, add frozen juice and chunks, a few at a time. Blend until thick and smooth. Garnish with fresh lime slices, if desired.