Microwave Peanut Butter and Jam Bars
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, creamy style
- 1/3 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup strawberry jam or preserves
In large mixing bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, sugars and egg until combined. Add flour; beat on low speed until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumbs; set aside.
Press remaining crumbs into an 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish. Place on turntable.
Cook at HIGH 4 minutes, or until base looks dry. Remove from microwave and spread jam to within 1/2 inch of edge of base. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
Cook at HIGH 6 minutes, or until jam bubbles near the center; cool before serving.