Mini White Chocolate Blueberry Tartlets
42 to 48 tartlets
- 1 Sweet Tart Pastry recipe
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Domino® Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 pint blueberries, fresh
Prepare pastry crust according to directions. While tartlet crusts are cooling, make filling.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in sugar, cream and vanilla.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate on HIGH for 30 seconds, then 15 seconds at a time, stirring between intervals until melted, for a total of approximately 90 seconds.
Add melted white chocolate to cream cheese mixture, blending quickly to avoid clumps. Spoon a rounded teaspoon of filling into each tartlet crust and top with fresh blueberries.
Keep filling and baked tartlet shells refrigerated in separate airtight containers for up to 1 week. Filled tartlets can be kept refrigerated for 2 to 3 days before serving.
Click here for Sweet Tart Pastry recipe.