- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, divided
- 4 cans (7.5 oz.) refrigerated country biscuits
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan.
In medium bowl, combine sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Cut biscuits into quarters. Roll each quarter biscuit in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Layer half of biscuits and 1/2 cup walnuts in prepared pan.
In small saucepan over low heat, combine butter, brown sugar and remaining cinnamon. Cook, stirring constantly, until butter is melted. Pour half of syrup over biscuits in pan. Layer remaining biscuits, walnuts and syrup in pan.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Loosen edges of pan; invert onto platter.
Featured by Kim Bateman of Rochester, NY.