Peach Cobbler Muffins
12 to 14 medium muffins or 8 large muffins
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups frozen peaches, thawed and diced
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled, cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with liners.
In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix sugar, egg and oil until well combined. Add milk and peach nectar. Stir well to combine. Add dry ingredients, just until blended together.
In a large bowl, combine flour with cinnamon. Toss peaches in flour-cinnamon mixture. Fold peaches into batter.
In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in chilled butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter. Spoon topping onto each muffin, filling completely.
Bake 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool.