Peach-a-peño BBQ Beans
- ½ cup Domino Dark Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno, fresh or jarred
- ½ cup diced fresh or frozen peeled peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 can (16 oz.) white beans, drained and rinsed
In a small saucepot over medium heat, stir all ingredients together except the peaches, cornstarch, and beans. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, toss the peaches with the cornstarch and hold aside.
Stir the peaches and beans into the pot then bring the mixture to a boil for at least 1-2 minutes before serving.