Perfect Peach Iced Tea
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 cups cold water
- 4 tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups peach nectar
- ice cubes
- peach wedges (optional garnish)
- mint sprigs (optional garnish)
Using the back of a spoon, crush mint leaves with sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl; set aside.
In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan or tea kettle, over high heat, bring cold water to a boil. Pour over tea bags and mint mixture in heat-proof pitcher or container; stir briefly. Allow to steep 4 to 5 minutes, or until desired strength.
Strain tea into another container and add peach nectar; cool.
To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with peach wedge and mint sprig, if desired.