10 to 12 servings
- 10 ounces (10 squares) chocolate, semisweet or bittersweet (not unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup strong coffee, brewed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 6 ounces (6 squares) chocolate, semisweet or bittersweet
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup, light
- 3 tablespoons milk
Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 10-inch tube or bundt pan.
Melt chocolate and coffee together; set aside to cool.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in melted, cooled chocolate and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt, alternately with buttermilk. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes; turn out onto plate.
Combine chocolate, butter, corn syrup and milk in small saucepan; melt at low heat.
While cake is still warm, drizzle with chocolate glaze.