Raspberry Coconut Bars
24 to 28 bars
- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry jam
- 1 cups coconut, flaked
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together sugar, butter, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla until just blended. Slowly add the flour, baking powder and salt until fully combined.
Spread batter evenly onto an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spread jam over the cookie. Sprinkle with coconut; continue to bake for additional 5 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
Place white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, or until melted. Using a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie, then immediately cut into bars and allow to dry.