Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Sweet Maple Tahini Dipping Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 3) sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Domino® Maple Flavored Granules
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon less sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Domino® Maple Flavored Granules
- 1/8 teaspoon red (cayenne) pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Scrub sweet potatoes and slice each into 8 to 12 wedges, depending on size.
Toss potatoes in a bowl with oil until coated. Place in a single layer on prepared sheet pan.
Roast 20 minutes, or until wedges are soft enough to pierce, but still hold their shape.
Mix salt and maple granules together in a small bowl. Sprinkle over potatoes.
Return potatoes to oven and bake 5 minutes or until maple granules melt.
Serve with 2 tablespoons dipping sauce on the side per portion.
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside until ready to serve.