Rocky Road Brownies
2 dozen brownies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanuts (split in 1/2 or left whole)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping, warmed
You will need a 9-inch square baking pan, saucepan and a mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat in a medium saucepan, stirring frequently; cool.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat eggs in a large bowl until light. Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until mixture is thick. Add vanilla. Gradually add chocolate mixture to egg mixture. Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Spread evenly into pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges slightly pull away from sides of pan. Remove from oven.
Sprinkle peanuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows over top; drizzle with chocolate fudge topping. Continue baking 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Cut into bars.