Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars
3 dozen bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine graham crumbs, cinnamon, butter and pecans in small bowl; mix well. Press firmly into bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl. Add eggs, one at a time; mix on low after each addition, just until blended. Combine sweet potato, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl.
Add 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture to sweet potato mixture. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Spoon sweet potato mixture on top. Swirl with knife for marbled effect.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares before serving.
Store in refrigerator.
Featured by Meneca Davis of FPO, AE.