Sweet & Savory Tailgating Rub
about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients. Rub onto chicken, beef or pork; allow to rest 5 minutes before grilling, or wrap meat in foil and refrigerate overnight to grill the next day.
Rub can be prepared in advance and stored in an airtight container.
After handling raw poultry, always wash hands and contact surfaces thoroughly. Completely cook chicken through until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165°F.