Vodka Honey Deuce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Domino® Demerara Washed Raw Cane Sugar 1 1/2 cups
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 fl. oz. vodka (per glass)
- 3 fresh or frozen raspberries (per skewer)
- 3 honeydew melon balls (per skewer)
Whisk 1 ½ cups water and sugar together over high heat until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat, cool to room temperature then chill, covered, until ready to make lemonade. Syrup can be made up to one week in advance and held chilled.
When ready to serve whisk syrup together with lemon juice and 1 cup water.