White Coffee `N Toffee Cookies
about 3 dozen cookies
- 1/3 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare cookie sheet.
Mix sugars and shortening in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour, coffee or espresso and baking soda, beating at low speed until well mixed. Stir in chips and toffee bits. Drop by rounded teaspoons about 1 inch apart onto cookie sheet.
Bake 11 to 13 minutes for chewy cookies or 14 to 16 minutes for crisp cookies.
Featured by Delilah Ahrendt of Hillsboro, OR.