Zesty Orange Lemonade
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (about 2 to 3) lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 cup Domino® Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups chilled water
- 1 tablespoon orange flower water
- mint sprigs (for mint-sprig ice cubes)
- ice cubes
- 5 orange wedges (for garnish)
Place lemon slices in a pitcher; stir in lemon juice and sugar. Chill, uncovered, until ready to use.
Right before serving, stir in chilled water and orange flower water. Place mint-sprig and regular ice cubes in 5 tall glasses; fill with zesty orange lemonade.
Garnish each glass with an orange wedge.
Orange flower water is available in specialty food stores. If desired, substitute freshly squeezed orange juice for orange flower water.
To make mint-sprig filled ice cubes, fill ice cube tray with water. Place 1 mint sprig in each cube and freeze.