Zucchini Sesame Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 cups unpeeled zucchini, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup light olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In mixing bowl, combine eggs and brown sugar. Stir in zucchini, oil and vanilla; blend until smooth.
Add dry ingredients to egg mixture; combine well. Spread into prepared pan; sprinkle top with sesame seeds.
Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, then remove bread from pan; cool on a wire rack.
You can also use two smaller pans (8x4-inch) and bake for 45 minutes.