Agave Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
A delicious, gluten-free version of a favorite holiday dessert!
- 1 - (4 oz) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 - (15 oz) can pure pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon - salt
- 1 teaspoon - cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon - ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon - ground cloves
- 1/3 cup - Domino® Organic Blue Agave Nectar Syrup
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - unbaked 9-inch gluten-free pie crust*
- Agave Whipped Cream* (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed fo r 2 minutes. Add pumpkin and spices, continue beating until smooth. Add blue agave syrup and eggs one at a time; mix until fully incorporated. Pour filling into pie crust (ready-made or homemade).
Bake 10 minutes; reduce temperature to 350°F and bake an additional 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with Agave Whipped Cream.
Serves 6 to 8.
*Access recipe search engine for Agave Gluten-Free Pie Crust and Agave Whipped Cream.