There’s a blizzard coming, and soon you’ll be shoveling these incredible cookies made with Domino® Sugar into your mouth with gusto.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter at room temperature 1 cup (2 sticks) butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Domino® Dark Brown Sugar firmly packed 1 1/2 cups firmly packed Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar 1/2 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour 2 3/4 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 3/4 cups (1 lb package) Domino® Powdered Sugar 3 3/4 cups (1 lb package) Domino® Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup water or milk 1/4 cup water or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup snowflake sprinkles 1/4 cup snowflake sprinkles
- 1/4 cup white pearl sprinkles 1/4 cup white pearl sprinkles
- 1/4 cup assorted blue sprinkles 1/4 cup assorted blue sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Add vanilla and eggs; mix until combined.
Add flour and baking powder into wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Gently stir in white chocolate chips. Chill dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Use a medium (2 tablespoon) cookie scoop to measure dough and drop onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
In a large bowl, combine sugar with water and vanilla, adding additional water by teaspoonfuls until shampoo consistency, up to a total of 6 tablespoons of liquid.
Place cookies very close together on a cooling rack placed over a baking pan.
Using a spoon or a pastry bag with a small round tip (#4), drizzle cookies with glaze in a long, sweeping, back and forth motion until all of the cookies are covered.
While glaze is wet, sprinkle cookies generously with snowflakes, sprinkles and jimmies.
Once the glaze has set, cookies should be stored in an airtight container with waxed paper between layers of cookies.