This homemade hot cocoa mix makes for an easy, thoughtful gift.
Pourable Light Brown Sugar Flip-Top Canister
The sleek dispenser comfortably fits in the hand for easy pouring and can sit out on your kitchen table, eliminating the need to refill a sugar bowl.
Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar Flip-Top Canister
Domino® Pourable Sugar has finer sugar crystals than those found in traditional granulated sugar, allowing it to rapidly blend when sweetening hot or cold beverages.
- 1 3/4 cups nonfat dry milk powder 1 3/4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Domino® Pourable Brown Sugar 1/2 cup Domino® Pourable Brown Sugar
- Domino® Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Domino® Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar
- mini marshmallows and/or chocolate chips, as needed mini marshmallows and/or chocolate chips, as needed
Layer ingredients carefully in a quart jar to package and give.
Add mini marshmallows and/or chocolate chips to fill additional space in jar. Seal tightly.
Decorate lid by cutting fabric into 7-inch wide square or circle. Secure with rubber band and tie with decorative ribbon and accents.
To Make Hot Chocolate
Mix ingredients well.
Add 8 ounces freshly boiled water to 1/2 cup mix in mug. Stir until completely dissolved.