Blueberry Almond Pound Cake
8 to 10 servings
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces almond paste
- 2 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 3/4 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 2 cups Domino® Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare well-greased bundt pan.
Combine butter, cream cheese, almond paste and sugar; cream until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix on low speed. Stir in blueberries. Spoon into prepared bundt pan.
Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Combine confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and milk in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
Drizzle over pound cake, then sprinkle with slivered almonds, as desired.