Brown Sugar Butter Roasted Corn on the Cob
- 4 pieces corn on the cob, shucked
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Place each corn on a 12x18-inch piece of aluminum foil on a parchment-lined sheet pan or plate, if grilling.
Preheat oven to 450°F, if oven roasting. Heat grill to medium-high, if grilling.
Brush each piece of corn with 1 tablespoon melted butter
In a small bowl, blend sugar with seasonings. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the mixture over each piece of corn.
Loosely enclose corn in a foil “pouch’. Roast or grill 20 minutes.
Carefully open foil pouches and roast “open”, if desired, up to 5 minutes to caramelize corn.
Serve immediately, with syrup in the foil poured over the top.