- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 3 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 3 eggs
Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
Combine crumbs, butter and sugar in a small bowl; mix well. Press firmly into prepared pan.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl; add chocolate. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed. Pour into partially baked crust.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set; cool 1 hour.
Refrigerate overnight before serving.
You may substitute 9 squares or 9 ounces of semisweet chocolate for chips.
A straight-edged, thin-bladed knife works best to cut cheesecake. Dip the knife in hot water and wipe it dry after each cut.