- 4 cups Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Yields: 2 1/2 to 3 dozen cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, mix together cookie mix, vegetable shortening, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.