NEW Domino Golden Sugar 3.125 LB Easy Baking Tub
Our new Domino Golden Sugar Easy Baking Tub will make your baking more convenient. Domino Golden Sugar is scoopable directly from the tub which clicks closed for confident resealing and it even has windows to see when the sugar is running low.
- 1 cup, plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 cup, plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Domino® Dark Brown Sugar 1/4 cup firmly packed 1/4 cup firmly packed Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- Domino® Golden Sugar 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 teaspoon water 1 teaspoon water
- 1 egg 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips 1 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts Optional: 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line with parchment or grease cookie sheets.
Whisk or sift flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
In mixer bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy; then, beat in water, egg, and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour mixture, chocolate chunks or chips, and optional nuts. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop cookies onto sheets at least 2 inches apart.
Bake 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Baking these cookies at 375 F. instead of 350 F. keeps them from spreading too much before they bake to a golden brown.
Recipes with Domino® Golden Sugar
The Golden Rule
Cup for cup.
Teaspoon for teaspoon.
Pound for pound.
Use new Domino® Golden Sugar just as you’d use white sugar in any recipe.