Blogger Like The Tea Eats partners with Domino® Sugar to create the ultimate chocolatey dessert to wow that special someone.
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1/3 cup of 1/3 cup of Domino® Golden Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Domino® Golden Sugar 2 tbsp. Domino® Golden Sugar
- 5 oz. Chocolate chopped finely 5 oz. Chocolate chopped finely
- 3 Egg Yolks room temperature 3 Egg Yolks room temperature
- 6 Egg Whites room temperature 6 Egg Whites room temperature
- 2 tbsp. Butter room temperature 2 tbsp. Butter room temperature
- 1 pinch Salt 1 pinch Salt
- Domino® Confectioners Sugar Domino® Confectioners Sugar
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Butter three individual soufflé ramekins and sprinkle with 2 tbsp. of Domino® Golden Sugar, set aside.
In a metal bowl over simmering water, melt the finely chopped chocolate, stirring continuously.
Once the chocolate is melted, remove the bowl from heat and stir in the egg yolks.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and salt with a hand or stand mixer on medium-high speed until they have soft peaks.
Increase the speed to high speed and gradually add the Domino® Golden Sugar, until the egg whites hold stiff peaks.
Slowly fold the chocolate mixture into the egg whites until the mixture is evenly combined without any streaks.
Spoon your soufflé batter into the ramekins and bake for 12-15 minutes until they rise.
Dust with Domino® Confectioners Sugar and serve immediately.
Measure all of your ingredients and butter the ramekins before you begin so you can assemble the soufflé as quickly as possible - doing so will help ensure your soufflé rises.
Suggested ramekins are 3.5 inches wide and 1 inch deep.