Adding a home-brewed cup of green tea to this sugar scrub base makes for a restorative, relaxing bath experience.
- Domino® Granulated Sugar 2 cups 2 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup light olive oil 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 1/4 cup strong green tea, cooled 1/4 cup strong green tea, cooled
- 2 (8 oz.) decorative containers with lids 2 (8 oz.) decorative containers with lids
Place sugar in a bowl, and with a spatula, incorporate olive and vitamin E oils until it becomes a thick paste.
Add green tea, mixing well. Transfer mixture into containers and secure lids. Contents will settle; mix before using.
Scoop a teaspoon or two of the scrub in your hands, and gently massage in circular motions onto moist skin. Rinse well. Your skin will be smooth and soft!
Sugar scrubs are not recommended for the face. Avoid using on sensitive areas, in cuts or on skin that is irritated or sunburned.
Put a small amount of the scrub on the inside of your wrist to test for allergic reaction.
Be sure to clean your shower or bathtub thoroughly, as the oil in the scrub will cause surfaces to become slippery.