These Red, White and Blue Ice Pops are made with fresh fruit and lemon juice for a clean, sweet flavor.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups water 1 1/4 cups water
- Domino® Granulated Sugar 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup blueberries 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries 1 cup raspberries
Heat lemon juice, water and sugar together in a saucepot over medium heat, just to boiling point. Remove from heat and cool.
Divide the fruit into eight ice pop molds. Fill each with the lemon mixture. Freeze overnight.