- 1 cup onion, chopped 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup beer 1 cup beer
- 1 cup ketchup 1 cup ketchup
- Domino® Dark Brown Sugar 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
In large saucepan, sauté onion and garlic in vegetable oil until wilted, about 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; combine well. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Our Top Dips, BBQ, & Savory Sauce Recipes
Rate & Review
Component Template is not found.