You will love the sweet and spicy taste of these chicken legs that are Air Fried to perfection using Domino© Dark Brown Sugar. It is the perfect summertime meal for you and your family.
- 4 pieces Chicken Leg Skin In 4 pieces Chicken Leg Skin In
- 1 Tsp Granulated Garlic Powder 1 Tsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Granulated Onion Powder 1 Tsp Granulated Onion Powder
- 2 Tsp Paprika 2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt ½ Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 24 Oz Pure Tomato Sauce 24 Oz Pure Tomato Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Water 2/3 Cup Water
- Domino® Dark Brown Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder 1 Tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Onion Powder 1 Tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Hot Paprika 1 Tbsp Hot Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp or to taste Salt 2 Tsp or to taste Salt
- 1 Tsp Mustard 1 Tsp Mustard
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp Ginger Powder ½ Tsp Ginger Powder
- ½ Tsp Cayenne Powder ½ Tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Honey 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Thai Chili Pepper 1 Thai Chili Pepper
Combine all ingredients for the marinade. Marinate the chicken legs in a bowl and set aside for 1-2 hours.
For the barbecue sauce, combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Reduce to medium low heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stir occasionally.
Air fry the marinated chicken at 275 degrees for 40 minutes, flipping them after 20 minutes.
Once chicken is finished, brush on the BBQ sauce. Air fry for an additional 5 minutes.