- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Celery seeds
- 1 small Green cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 medium Red onion, chopped
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Rest Time : 1 hour / Yields: about 8 servings
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and celery seeds.
In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables, add the dressing. Toss until all the vegetables are well coated. Refrigerate for one hour and serve.