- 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1/2 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 10-12 minutes / Yields: about 5 dozen cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large bowl, at medium speed, beat the butter, and both sugar until combined, about 1 minute (do not beat to light and fluffy). Scrape the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until just combined. Add salt, baking soda, and flour; beat on low until just combined, do not overbeat. Scrape de sided of the bowl as needed.
Fold in the chocolate chips. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop dough onto the prepared pans. Flatten the cookie slightly with your hand.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool down on the baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack, cool completely.
- The cookies will become crispier as they cool down. Store in an airtight container.