These bittersweet chocolate cookies are packed with white chocolate chips and drizzled with milk chocolate for a triple serving of sweetness that's sure to please guests of all ages.
- 2 (3.5 oz.) bars 70% cacao chocolate 2 (3.5 oz.) bars 70% cacao chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso 1 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso
- 2 large eggs 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Roughly chop chocolate bars and add with butter to double boiler until both are almost melted. Stir in coffee gently, to blend and to melt remaining bits of chocolate and butter. Set aside.
In medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat eggs with sugar and vanilla for 2 minutes on medium speed.
On slow speed, mix melted chocolate mixture into batter. Sift flour and baking powder together and stir into batter just until blended.
Drop batter by rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheet about 1” apart. Bake approximately 11 minutes or until tops are cracked and dry.
Cool and glaze, if desired, with a drizzle of melted milk chocolate, either off the tip of a spoon or from a piping bag fitted with a small round tip.