A lavender infused bath bomb perfect for you self care night in!
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 1 cup Citric acid 1 cup Citric acid
- 1 cup Baking soda 1 cup Baking soda
- 3 drops Lavender oil 3 drops Lavender oil
- 3 drops Vanilla extract 3 drops Vanilla extract
- Dried lavender, handful Dried lavender, handful
Mix coconut oil, cornstarch, sugar, citric acid, baking soda, lavender and vanilla in a large bowl using a spoon. Mix well into a doughy sand consistency. Gently fold in dried lavender flowers.
Using gloved hands, press mixture into preferred molds. Here we’re using rounded ice molds for a traditional rounded bath bomb.
Let mixture sit for 24 hours.
Remove from molds and add your finishing touches!
Essential oils should be used minimally. As these will be dropped into a large tub of water, the minimal amount of essential oils will allow a subtle calming aroma without irritation to the skin. For those with sensitive skin, omit essential oils from the recipe.