Soft and chewy with a buttery flavor and a salty twist from the macadamia nuts.
Domino® Golden Sugar
Domino® Golden Sugar, the less-processed sugar you can use more freely in all your favorite foods. Made from pure cane sugar, it works cup-for-cup just like white sugar, but has a beautiful golden color and a distinct hint of molasses flavor.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- 2 ¼ cups All-purpose flour 2 ¼ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups White chocolate chips 2 cups White chocolate chips
- ½ cup Salted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped ½ cup Salted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes at medium speed. Add the vanilla extract, then the eggs, one at a time and mix well.
In a separate bowl, mix together with a whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Add to the butter mixture with the mixer at low speed, mixing until combined, about 1 minute. Fold in chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
Drop the dough onto the lined baking sheets using a small ice cream scoop. Bake for 8 minutes. The cookies will seem underdone. Remove from oven and let them cool on the pan. Remove from the pan and serve.