Soft and chewy with a buttery flavor and a salty twist from the macadamia nuts.
NEW Domino Golden Sugar 3.125 LB Easy Baking Tub
Our new Domino Golden Sugar Easy Baking Tub will make your baking more convenient. Domino Golden Sugar is scoopable directly from the tub which clicks closed for confident resealing and it even has windows to see when the sugar is running low.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- 2 ¼ cups All-purpose flour 2 ¼ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups White chocolate chips 2 cups White chocolate chips
- ½ cup Salted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped ½ cup Salted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes at medium speed. Add the vanilla extract, then the eggs, one at a time and mix well.
In a separate bowl, mix together with a whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Add to the butter mixture with the mixer at low speed, mixing until combined, about 1 minute. Fold in chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
Drop the dough onto the lined baking sheets using a small ice cream scoop. Bake for 8 minutes. The cookies will seem underdone. Remove from oven and let them cool on the pan. Remove from the pan and serve.