Use this bold, tasty sauce to kick up the flavors in chicken, burgers, ribs and steak.
- Domino® Pourable Brown Sugar 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Domino® Pourable Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup onion, minced 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard 1 teaspoon dry mustard
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Make a double batch of this sauce and refrigerate for spur-of-the-moment barbecue parties.
After handling raw poultry, always wash hands and contact surfaces thoroughly. Completely cook chicken through until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165° F.