- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter
- 3/4 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup white wine
Yields: 3 1/2 cups glaze
In a pan on the stovetop, heat butter, brown sugar, juice and wine. Stir until butter has melted and sugar has dissolved.
Baste turkey with glaze frequently while roasting.
- After handling raw poultry, always wash hands and contact surfaces thoroughly. Completely cook chicken through until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165°F.
- Do not use any glaze on the turkey after it has finished cooking, that was used to baste it during roasting.
Elevate Your Thanksgiving with these Desserts
Penuche (Brown Sugar Fudge)
Tiramisu Jelly Roll
Chocolate Pecan Caramel Tart
Pumpkin Pie in a Jar