Be your own barista by mixing Domino® Dark Brown Sugar and cinnamon to make the amazing syrup at the heart of this cool and creamy Iced Latte you’ll sip all summer long.
For the brown sugar syrup
- Domino® Dark Brown Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Water 1 cup Water
- 1 Cinnamon stick 1 Cinnamon stick
For iced latte
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar syrup 2 tablespoons Brown sugar syrup
- 4 ounces Freshly brewed espresso 4 ounces Freshly brewed espresso
- ½ cup Oatmilk ½ cup Oatmilk
- 1 cup Ice 1 cup Ice
- As garnish Ground cinnamon As garnish Ground cinnamon
In a small saucepan, bring brown sugar, water, and cinnamon stick to a boil. Stir constantly until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour in brown sugar syrup and freshly brewed espresso and stir. Pour oatmilk into the glass. Sprinkle with a dash of ground cinnamon as garnish.
Brown sugar syrup can be stored in the refrigerator up to 10 days. Freshly brewed espresso can be substituted for cold brew coffee concentrate.