Creamy cheesecake with espresso flavor, marbled with delicious vanilla batter and graham cracker crust.
NEW Domino Golden Sugar 3.125 LB Easy Baking Tub
Our new Domino Golden Sugar Easy Baking Tub will make your baking more convenient. Domino Golden Sugar is scoopable directly from the tub which clicks closed for confident resealing and it even has windows to see when the sugar is running low.
For the crust
- Domino® Golden Sugar ¼ cup ¼ cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- ½ cup (about 8 crackers) Graham cracker crumbs ½ cup (about 8 crackers) Graham cracker crumbs
- ½ stick Butter, melted ½ stick Butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 4 (8 oz.) packages Cream cheese, softened 4 (8 oz.) packages Cream cheese, softened
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 1/3 cups 1 1/3 cups Domino® Golden Sugar
- 4 large Eggs 4 large Eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons Pure vanilla extract 1 ½ teaspoons Pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Espresso instant coffee 4 tablespoons Espresso instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon Water 1 teaspoon Water
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In a small mixing bowl, mix graham crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add sugar gradually and beat until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing at low speed until just blended. Scrape the sides of the bowl. Add vanilla and beat at medium speed for two minutes.
In a small bowl, reserve 1 cup of the batter. Reserve.
In a different bowl, mix coffee and water. Add to the batter still in the mixer and beat until just combined. Pour over crust. Drop spoonful of white batter onto the batter in the pan. Using a toothpick, swirl batter to marble.
Bake for 55 minutes or until set. Cool for 15 minutes and loosen the cake from the pan. Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours. Cut and serve.