Creamy cheesecake with espresso flavor, marbled with delicious vanilla batter and graham cracker crust.
Domino® Golden Sugar
Domino® Golden Sugar, the less-processed sugar you can use more freely in all your favorite foods. Made from pure cane sugar, it works cup-for-cup just like white sugar, but has a beautiful golden color and a distinct hint of molasses flavor.
For the crust
- Domino® Golden Sugar ¼ cup ¼ cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- ½ cup (about 8 crackers) Graham cracker crumbs ½ cup (about 8 crackers) Graham cracker crumbs
- ½ stick Butter, melted ½ stick Butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 4 (8 oz.) packages Cream cheese, softened 4 (8 oz.) packages Cream cheese, softened
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 1/3 cups 1 1/3 cups Domino® Golden Sugar
- 4 large Eggs 4 large Eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons Pure vanilla extract 1 ½ teaspoons Pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Espresso instant coffee 4 tablespoons Espresso instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon Water 1 teaspoon Water
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In a small mixing bowl, mix graham crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add sugar gradually and beat until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing at low speed until just blended. Scrape the sides of the bowl. Add vanilla and beat at medium speed for two minutes.
In a small bowl, reserve 1 cup of the batter. Reserve.
In a different bowl, mix coffee and water. Add to the batter still in the mixer and beat until just combined. Pour over crust. Drop spoonful of white batter onto the batter in the pan. Using a toothpick, swirl batter to marble.
Bake for 55 minutes or until set. Cool for 15 minutes and loosen the cake from the pan. Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours. Cut and serve.