These classic pancakes have been taken to the next level with the addition of cinnamon sugar. This fluffy pancake recipe can be whipped up in minutes, but the secret magic is in the butter glaze and cinnamon & Domino® Golden Sugar dusting that goes on top of each pancake. It’s an easy and delicious choice for a weekend brunch!
- 1/2 Ripened banana 1/2 Ripened banana
- 1 cup/100 grams Oat flour 1 cup/100 grams Oat flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch of Salt 1 pinch of Salt
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Domino® Golden Sugar
- ⅔ cup/160 mL Plant-based or dairy milk ⅔ cup/160 mL Plant-based or dairy milk
- 2 tbsp Plant-based or dairy based butter 2 tbsp Plant-based or dairy based butter
- ⅔ cup Domino® Golden Sugar (for dusting) ⅔ cup Domino® Golden Sugar (for dusting)
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon (for dusting) 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon (for dusting)
Put a nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cover with a nonstick spray.
Mash the banana. In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, baking powder, salt, Domino® Golden Sugar, milk, and banana. Let this mix sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, portion out the pancakes and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a small dish. On a large plate, sprinkle all the Domino ® Golden Sugar and the cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
Brush each pancake with the butter, then place face down in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Lightly press until there is a thick cinnamon sugar coating on top.
Stack them up and serve immediately!
No brush on hand? No problem! Simply dip the pancakes very quickly in the melted butter. This will cover them quickly and help all the sugar and cinnamon stick to the top!
If you prefer, you can sub plant-based milk and butter with dairy-based.