Made with creamy white chocolate and crushed chocolate cookies, this Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe is an easy-to-make, decadent treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth!
NEW Domino Golden Sugar 3.125 LB Easy Baking Tub
Our new Domino Golden Sugar Easy Baking Tub will make your baking more convenient. Domino Golden Sugar is scoopable directly from the tub which clicks closed for confident resealing and it even has windows to see when the sugar is running low.
Meet the Chef: Jennifer Switzer
Jennifer is a self-taught baker and food photographer that runs the popular baking blog, Beyond the Butter. From cookies to cupcakes, you can find all of her sweet and simple dessert recipes along with baking tips and tutorials at BeyondtheButter.com.
- ½ cup (113 g, 1 stick) Unsalted Butter ½ cup (113 g, 1 stick) Unsalted Butter
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup (235 g) 1 cup (235 g) Domino® Golden Sugar
- ½ cup (125 ml) Heavy Cream ½ cup (125 ml) Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt 1/8 tsp Salt
- 12 oz (340 g) White Chocolate, chopped (or you can use good quality white chocolate chips) 12 oz (340 g) White Chocolate, chopped (or you can use good quality white chocolate chips)
- 7 oz (198 g) Marshmallow Creme 7 oz (198 g) Marshmallow Creme
- 2 3/4 cups (283 g or 24 cookies) Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely crushed into small broken pieces (save some extra for topping, if desired) 2 3/4 cups (283 g or 24 cookies) Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely crushed into small broken pieces (save some extra for topping, if desired)
Line an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, then spray with baking spray. Set to the side.
Chop up chocolate sandwich cookies in a small food chopper or place them into a well-sealed plastic bag and coarsely crush them into small broken pieces using the backside of a wooden spoon. Set to the side.
Chop up your white chocolate bars into small-medium size pieces with a large cutting knife and place it, along with the marshmallow creme into the bowl of a stand mixer. You can substitute the white chocolate bars for white chocolate chips, if needed.
In a medium saucepan, melt the unsalted butter, Domino® Golden Sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt over medium-high heat, continually stirring until the mixture comes to a full boil.
Insert a candy thermometer into the saucepan with the mixture and while continuing to stir, let the mixture boil until it reaches the “soft ball stage”. If you do not have a candy thermometer, boil and stir for an additional 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
Immediately pour the hot mixture over the top of the white chocolate and marshmallow creme.
On a low-medium setting of your stand mixer, blend the fudge mixture until it is smooth and creamy. Using a spatula, fold in the crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
Pour the cookies and cream fudge mixture into the prepared 8 inch square pan. Even out the top, then top with additional crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (optional).
Place into the refrigerator uncovered to set for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
Cut into equally sized squares and enjoy!
These are noted in italics in the recipe instructions above.