Made with creamy white chocolate and crushed chocolate cookies, this Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe is an easy-to-make, decadent treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth!
- ½ cup (113 g, 1 stick) Unsalted Butter ½ cup (113 g, 1 stick) Unsalted Butter
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup (235 g) 1 cup (235 g) Domino® Golden Sugar
- ½ cup (125 ml) Heavy Cream ½ cup (125 ml) Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt 1/8 tsp Salt
- 12 oz (340 g) White Chocolate, chopped (or you can use good quality white chocolate chips) 12 oz (340 g) White Chocolate, chopped (or you can use good quality white chocolate chips)
- 7 oz (198 g) Marshmallow Creme 7 oz (198 g) Marshmallow Creme
- 2 3/4 cups (283 g or 24 cookies) Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely crushed into small broken pieces (save some extra for topping, if desired) 2 3/4 cups (283 g or 24 cookies) Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely crushed into small broken pieces (save some extra for topping, if desired)
Line an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, then spray with baking spray. Set to the side.
Chop up chocolate sandwich cookies in a small food chopper or place them into a well-sealed plastic bag and coarsely crush them into small broken pieces using the backside of a wooden spoon. Set to the side.
Chop up your white chocolate bars into small-medium size pieces with a large cutting knife and place it, along with the marshmallow creme into the bowl of a stand mixer. You can substitute the white chocolate bars for white chocolate chips, if needed.
In a medium saucepan, melt the unsalted butter, Domino® Golden Sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt over medium-high heat, continually stirring until the mixture comes to a full boil.
Insert a candy thermometer into the saucepan with the mixture and while continuing to stir, let the mixture boil until it reaches the “soft ball stage”. If you do not have a candy thermometer, boil and stir for an additional 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
Immediately pour the hot mixture over the top of the white chocolate and marshmallow creme.
On a low-medium setting of your stand mixer, blend the fudge mixture until it is smooth and creamy. Using a spatula, fold in the crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
Pour the cookies and cream fudge mixture into the prepared 8 inch square pan. Even out the top, then top with additional crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (optional).
Place into the refrigerator uncovered to set for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
Cut into equally sized squares and enjoy!
These are noted in italics in the recipe instructions above.