Soft, chewy and crunchy peanut butter cookies.
Domino® Golden Sugar
Domino® Golden Sugar, the less-processed sugar you can use more freely in all your favorite foods. Made from pure cane sugar, it works cup-for-cup just like white sugar, but has a beautiful golden color and a distinct hint of molasses flavor.
- 1 cup Crunchy peanut butter 1 cup Crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup Unsalted butter, softened 1 cup Unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Shortening ½ cup Shortening
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups All-purpose flour 3 cups All-purpose flour
- ½ cup Domino® Golden Sugar for coating ½ cup for coating Domino® Golden Sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl of an electric mixer beat peanut butter, butter, and shortening until smooth. Add both sugars, baking soda, and baking powder. Beat mixture until combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla, for about 2 minutes. Add flour and mix until combined.
Shape balls of dough measuring around 1 ½ -inch and roll in additional Domino Golden Sugar to coat. Place balls in cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Place dough about 1 ½ inches apart. Flatten the cookies with a fork to create a nice pattern.
Bake for 7-8 minutes. Let cookies rest for 5 minutes. Remove from cooking sheets to cooling racks.