Dark chocolate + cashew butter + dried cherries + flaky salt = the BEST no-bake cereal bar! You can use your favorite cereal, nut butter, and dried fruit to make it your own! Make this recipe by blogger Sara Tane for breakfast or easy snacking.
- 2 cups Rice cereal 2 cups Rice cereal
- 2 cups oat cereal, preferably o-shaped 2 cups oat cereal, preferably o-shaped
- 1/2 cup Dried cherries (or dried fruit of choice, optional) 1/2 cup Dried cherries (or dried fruit of choice, optional)
- 1 cup Creamy cashew butter 1 cup Creamy cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil, divided 3 tablespoons Coconut oil, divided
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Flaky salt, for garnish 1 teaspoon Flaky salt, for garnish
Prepare a 13x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cereals and dried cherries (if using). Set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix cashew butter, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, Domino® Golden Sugar until fully incorporated, about 5 minutes.
Toss cereal mixture with cashew butter mixture until the cereal is completely coated.
Press mixture into the prepared baking dish and freeze until bars are set, about 30 minutes (or refrigerate overnight).
Cut into 24 bars once chilled.
Place a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan with simmering water (the bottom of the bowl should not touch the water).
Melt chocolate chips with remaining 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
Dip bars halfway into chocolate mixture, transfer to parchment paper to cool and garnish with 1 tbsp of flaky salt all around.
Return to freezer until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.