Rich milk punch made with egg yolks, cream, sugar, and rum.
- 2 cups Whole milk 2 cups Whole milk
- 5 Egg yolks 5 Egg yolks
- Domino® Golden Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 Cinnamon stick 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 cup Heavy cream 1 cup Heavy cream
- ¼ cup Rum ¼ cup Rum
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg Ground nutmeg
In a medium saucepan at low to medium heat, stir together milk, egg yolks and sugar. Add the cinnamon stick.
Cook and stir until the mixture coats the back of a spoon. Do not bring mixture to a boil.
Remove saucepan from the heat and let it cool to room temperature. Remove cinnamon stick.
Stir in heavy cream, rum, and vanilla. Cover and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
Top each serving with freshly grated nutmeg.
Add a rim of cinnamon sugar around the glass to give an extra layer of flavor. Mix ¼ cup of Domino Golden sugar with 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Put the mixture on top of a plate.
Using an orange slice, gently rub it around the rim of the glass making sure to completely moisten the entire rim. Dip the glass into the sugar mixture and twist the glass until the whole rim is coated.