Rich, chewy, and fudgy brownies topped with creamy chocolate ganache and sprinkles. Made to perfection using Domino® Golden Sugar and Domino® Light Brown Sugar.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 13 tablespoons unsalted butter 13 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Domino® Golden Sugar ¾ cup ¾ cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cup heavy cream ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sprinkles ¼ cup sprinkles
Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
Add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir until combined, then set aside.
Add the butter to a saucepan and heat on medium until fully melted. Turn off the heat and remove from the stove. Add in the Domino® Golden Sugar and Domino® Light Brown Sugar and stir until well-combined.
Allow the butter to cool until it is room temperature and whisk in the eggs and egg yolk. Stir in the vanilla until well-combined.
Pour the flour mixture into the butter mixture and stir until there are no streaks of flour. Give it a quick 30-second whisk after fully combined.
Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely.
Add the chocolate chips and cream to a small saucepan and heat on medium-low. Stir until half of the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat, and stir slowly until the chocolate is melted through.
Pour the ganache over the cooled brownies. Top with sprinkles.
Refrigerate the brownies for about 3 hours for the ganache to set before cutting.
You can use your favorite mini candies in place of sprinkles. Add a dollop or two of salted caramel or peanut butter into the ganache for a fun twist.