Soft and chewy Gingerbread Brownies filled with warm spices. Such a fun and delicious twist on traditional brownies to make during the holiday season!
NEW Domino Golden Sugar 3.125 LB Easy Baking Tub
Our new Domino Golden Sugar Easy Baking Tub will make your baking more convenient. Domino Golden Sugar is scoopable directly from the tub which clicks closed for confident resealing and it even has windows to see when the sugar is running low.
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour, sifted 3/4 cup All-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder, sifted 1/3 cup Cocoa powder, sifted
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ginger 1 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted and cooled 1/2 cup Butter, melted and cooled
- 2 Eggs, room temperature 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- Domino® Confectioners Sugar 1/4 cup (for dusting) 1/4 cup (for dusting) Domino® Confectioners Sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8-inch square pan.
In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, Domino® Golden Sugar, Domino® Light Brown Sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
Pour into the prepared baking pan. Bake for about 25 minutes until a wooden toothpick entered in the middle comes out clean but with some crumbs attached. Let cool in pan. Dust with Confectioners Sugar.
• Sifting the flour and cocoa powder helps to combine the dry ingredients evenly and prevents lumps.
• Butter can be substituted with extra virgin olive oil, vegetable or avocado oil.
• Allow the brownies to cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours before dusting with Confectioners Sugar and slicing.