Soft oatmeal cookies made with golden raisins and pecans.
- 1 cup Unsalted butter (softened) 1 cup Unsalted butter (softened)
- Domino® Dark Brown Sugar 2 cups 2 cups Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Pure vanilla extract 2 teaspoons Pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups All-purpose flour 1 ½ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Old-fashioned oatmeal 2 cups Old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup Golden raisins 1 cup Golden raisins
- 1 cup Toasted pecans 1 cup Toasted pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 half sheet pans with parchment paper.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to the butter mixture, beating until well mixed. Stir in the oatmeal, pecans, and raisins.
Using an ice-cream scoop, drop dough onto lined sheet pans. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let the cookies rest for 5 minutes in the pan. Transfer the cookies to a baking rack. Cool completely.