NEW Domino Golden Sugar 3.125 LB Easy Baking Tub
Our new Domino Golden Sugar Easy Baking Tub will make your baking more convenient. Domino Golden Sugar is scoopable directly from the tub which clicks closed for confident resealing and it even has windows to see when the sugar is running low.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tablespoon salt 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temp 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temp
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 egg 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice 1 tsp lemon juice
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
Sift dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, set aside.
Combine wet ingredients: cream butter and sugar 2 minutes at medium speed. Add egg, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Beat 1 minute. Fold in dry ingredients.
Wrap dough in plastic or parchment. Chill 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Roll dough 1/4-inch thick on a lightly floured surface. Cut out 1-inch cookies using a cookie cutter.
Bake 10-12 minutes.