- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tablespoon salt 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temp 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temp
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 egg 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice 1 tsp lemon juice
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
Sift dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, set aside.
Combine wet ingredients: cream butter and sugar 2 minutes at medium speed. Add egg, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Beat 1 minute. Fold in dry ingredients.
Wrap dough in plastic or parchment. Chill 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Roll dough 1/4-inch thick on a lightly floured surface. Cut out 1-inch cookies using a cookie cutter.
Bake 10-12 minutes.