- 6 sheets Graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar Easy Baking Tub
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 8-oz blocks Cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar Easy Baking Tub
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Pecans, chopped
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: 25 minutes / Yields: 12 mini cheesecakes
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a 12 cavity muffin tin with liner and set aside.
In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, salt, Domino® Granulated Sugar Easy Baking Tub, and melted butter. Mix until fully combined. The mixture should be the texture of wet sand.
Use the bottom of a clean spice jar or tablespoon to firmly press about 1- 1 1/2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture into each liner.
Bake the crusts for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool completely.
Turn the oven down to 300°F.
In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Domino® Granulated Sugar Easy Baking Tub together on low speed until fully combined and smooth.
Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping down the sides of the bowl between each addition.
Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix until fully combined.
Fill each liner up almost to the top.
Bake the cheesecakes for 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and allow the cheesecakes to sit in the oven for 30 minutes. Crack the oven door open and allow to sit until cooled to room temperature.
Transfer the cheesecakes to the fridge until ready to serve.
In a small saucepan combine the butter and Domino® Light Brown Sugar. Place over medium heat until very bubbly, about 3-5 minutes.
Add the salt, heavy cream, vanilla, and pecans. Stir until well combined.
Remove from heat and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
Once cool add your desired amount to the top of each cheesecake.